Great Labs for Home & Field
Marble Mountain Kennels breeds for six specific traits:
- Superior Intelligence
- Terrific Personalities
- Outstanding Hunting Desire
- Natural Pointing Instinct
- Superb Looks
- Proven Pedigrees
MMKennels News 7/7/15
- Winter whelped her puppies on July 6th. We'll post the final count and breakdown of males and females, blacks and yellows shortly.
- We had some people send in reservations on more puppies over the weekend. We're workin gon updating our puppies available as quickly as possible, so you know the latest count.
- We have added more upcoming litters to our "LITTERS" page!
- Watch are currently posting more photos of puppies on our "Pictures" page.
- If you have questions, check with our "Frequently Asked Questions" page to see if we might have already addressed at least some of them.
Puppies Available for Adoption:
- 3 males in Eagle's litter
- 1 male in Valdez' litter
- 1 female in the Eagle litter
- 2 females in the Valdez litter (The sale of 1 of these 2 females is currently pending.)
- 1st and 2nd pick of the males in Sherry's litter and links to videos of the light yellow male taken 7/7/15 have been posted on the litter page. (Sales are currently pending for both of these male pups.)
"Super Citizen" Basic Puppy Training!
This arm of our business has really been growing! We like to recommend our 6-week "Super Citizen" training for young pups so that you don't have the hassle of crate training or housebreaking your puppy right from 8 weeks of age to about 14 weeks of age. We crate train pups and teach basic manners, such as "sit," "sit/stay," "here," "kennel" (which means into or onto any designated surface, such as a crate, pillow, blanket, etc.), "off" (for not jumping up), and "down" for lie down. Find out more about our "Super Citizen" training and view videos of puppy training on our "TRAINING" page.
How do I pick out and reserve a puppy?
How our puppy picking process works is our #1 most frequently asked question. Here's a direct link to the detailed answer on our FAQ Page.
Do you already know you want to reserve a puppy in a future litter? Cut to the chase by clicking over to our Printable Puppy Reservation & Policy Form.
Puppy Pricing: We list our prices on every litter page, but in general they are $1400 for females and $1300 for males. MMK always reserves first pick ($200 more) and second pick ($100 more) of each litter (male and female). Once all puppies are reserved of a gender, MMK often makes its puppies available to clients.
- STUD SERVICE: We offer stud services for Banks (chocolate), Goliath (black), Josiah (yellow), Fisher (chocolate), and Yukon (chocolate). Please view our Stud Dog Breeding Sires page and call Pete at 530-598-1527 to discuss stud fees, canine dispositions, etc.
- GUN DOG TRAINING: Whether or not you have adopted a dog from our kennel, we can train your dog and offer varying levels of gun dog training. Please see our "Training Page" or talk with Pete for more information. We're getting a lot more calls for training since the International Sportsman's Expo and we're able to take more dogs into our training program at this time. Please call Pete at 530-598-1527.
- STARTED DOGS: We regret that we currently have no started dogs available as of January 2015. We are so back-logged on training client dogs that we might recommend that, in order for you to get a started dog from us, you should either 1) purchase a puppy from us and bring him/her back to us to train or 2) bring us your own personal dog for us to train. Regarding any possible future started dogs, keep checking back with us or email Pete at email@example.com. See our Started Dogs Page to see if we might possibly have a started dog for sale.
- DETECTION: We currently have only 1 detection dog available. Her name is "Nicki" and she is a high-spirited, high-energy, high food drive, rescued "pound dog" that has been trained to detect bed bugs. Of course, she could also be trained by us to sniff out a different odor of your choice or she could be sold as a "green" dog for you to train. See our Marble Mountain Detection Dogs website for more information.
- Link to our GUARANTEE, RESERVATIONS & POLICY
Have questions? Visit our FAQ Page.