Great Labs for Home & Field
Marble Mountain Kennels breeds for six specific traits:
- Superior Intelligence
- Terrific Personalities
- Outstanding Hunting Desire
- Natural Pointing Instinct
- Superb Looks
- Proven Pedigrees
Current and Upcoming Litters
- Joey x Winter: (yellow litter) Winter gave birth to 6 males and 1 female! There is still 1 male available for adoption and we now have updated videos!
- Banks x Connie: (chocolate litter) Connie gave birth to 9 puppies today! 5 males; 4 females. These puppies are all sold. We have videos!
- Goliath x Sugar: (black litter) Sugar was bred to Goliath on 2/22/14.
- Goliath x Aspen: (black & yellow litter) Aspen was bred to Goliath on 3/3/14.
- See more litters on our "Upcoming Litters" page.
Puppy Pricing: We list our prices on every litter page, but in general they are $1300 for females and $1200 for males, unless you want first pick of the litter.
Trained Dog Pricing: If you want an older, obedience-trained companion dog or started hunting dog, please contact us. The pricing varies according to how much training we've put into each dog. To view our older dogs (green/untrained, obedience-trained, or started hunting), please view our Started & Other Adult Dogs for Sale page.
Marble Mountain Kennel News & Information
- What do we do all day? Find out in our latest BLOG!
(In the photo to the left, Pete and I are the ones standing beside each other, wearing light-colored shirts.)
- A New Chapter for our Business: 2014 marks a new phase in the life of MMKennels. Due to the steady increase in our business over the past 10-15 years (5 years as a hobby breeder/trainer; 10 years as serious breeder/trainer), Pete reached a point where he had to choose between maintaining his position as director of Kidder Creek Camp or focus on improving our kennel business. He chose the latter and resigned as director of Kidder Creek after a successful 19 years of work in Christian camping. He is excited about being able to focus more intently on Marble Mountain Kennels' breeding and training programs, and knows he has made the best decision for our clients and our family. He and I (Julie) look forward to better serving you.
- Our Puppies Support Charities: We have found over the years that when we donate a puppy to a charity auction, the pups are a big hit and there are smiles all around as puppy buyers and charities reap tremendous rewards. Our next charitable event is the Bay Area "Children's Health Guild" Masquerade Ball on May 31st, where two of our pups will be available for auction. To view some of the charities that have benefited from MMKennels donations, click on our About Our Kennel page and scroll down to the bottom. We thank you, our clients, for supporting our business and giving us the opportunity to help others in such a fun way!
- Wildlife Conservation: We have a love, respect and appreciation for all animals, and we do our part to ensure the preservation of natural wildlife habitats. As gun dog trainers and handlers we are, of course, involved in the protection of various types of upland and waterfowl, but we've also become more involved in training our dogs to sniff out various species of plants and animals. The use of conservation detection dogs is proving to be a vital tool for conservation biologists and we are happy to help! If you are conducting field research and need help locating plants or animals in the wild, we have dogs that are ready and waiting to be trained and adopted into your family. With a few plant or scat samples we can train a dog to sniff out and locate the flora, fauna, or animal you need to locate. Occasionally we test, hand-select, and procure mixed-breed dogs from local animal shelters and pounds for our detection training program. We train only the most tractable and intelligent dogs, so you're always getting a good quality working dog, whether you choose a mixed breed or one of our own AKC-registered Labrador Retrievers. (Mixed breeds cost less than AKC Labs, if cost is an issue for you.) For more information on the pricing of these dogs, how we train, length of training times, and what type of training you need, please contact Julie at 530-598-0943. To view the dogs we currently have available and ready to train for you, please click over to our Marble Mountain Detection Dogs website.
- STUD SERVICE: Marble Mountain Kennels recently procured two new stud dogs to add to our three. We now own and are currently offering stud services for Banks (chocolate), Major (chocolate), Goliath (black), Josiah (yellow) and Lake (chocolate). Please view our Stud Dog Breeding Sires page and call Pete at 530-598-1527530-598-1527 to discuss stud fees, canine dispositions, etc.
- GUN DOG TRAINING: Whether or not you have adopted a dog from our kennel, we can train your dog and offer varying levels of gun dog training. Please see our "Training Page" or talk with Pete for more information. We're getting a lot more calls for training since the International Sportsman's Expo and we're able to take more dogs into our training program at this time. Please call Pete at 530-598-1527530-598-1527.
- STARTED DOGS: We currently have yellow male Labs available as started dogs. Each one is at a different level of training, so their prices vary. We also have other adult dogs available. Call or email Pete: 530-598-1527530-598-1527 or email@example.com. See our Started Dogs Page for more information.
- DETECTION: We have "green" and trained detection dogs available for viewing on our Marble Mountain Detection Dogs website. A few dogs (2 rescue and 1 AKC yellow Lab) have been trained to detect bed bugs. Some are in training to detect truffles.
- Link to our GUARANTEE, RESERVATIONS & POLICY
Have questions? Visit our FAQ Page.