Great Labs for Home & Field
Marble Mountain Kennels breeds for six specific traits:
- Superior Intelligence
- Terrific Personalities
- Outstanding Hunting Desire
- Natural Pointing Instinct
- Superb Looks
- Proven Pedigrees
Puppy News Update 1/26/15
- Fire's puppies have been born! 7 adorable chocolate pups were born on Saturday, January 24th. There are 5 females and 2 males. All puppies have been sold. For those waiting to see photos and videos of the puppies, we will get them up on our website as quickly as possible.
- Kate is "great with child," as they say. She is so big, we feel sorry for her, but we hope she has a good sized litter of healthy pups. She is not in labor yet, but we will keep you posted.
- We have one last yellow male puppy available for sale/adoption in Bailey's litter. You can view recent photos of the puppies in this litter on our puppy pictures page by clicking on this LINK.
- We have a new form for you to fill out and send to us in addition to your Puppy Reservation form and deposit check. This new form provides a more detailed means of communicating to us exactly what you're looking for in a dog so we can help you in your decision making process. Click on this link to our PDF Puppy Preference Survey form.
"Super Citizen" Basic Puppy Training!
This aspect of our business has really been growing. If you want more information about how we can train your puppy right from 8 weeks of age to whatever level you want, please visit our Training webpage for more detailed information and call or email us to discuss the details of what you want for your puppy. One key aspect of our training is that almost our entire family takes turns training puppies on different days and for at least 2-3 times per day. We do this so they easily adapt to taking commands from multiple handlers, including kids (or at least teenagers). This means that, by the time you pick up your puppy, s/he should be ready to take commands from you readily, without hesitation. It has worked with numerous puppies and owners. You can see videos of our puppy training on our "TRAINING" webpage. (Scroll down a ways to find the section on "Super Citizen" training.)
How do I pick out and reserve a puppy?
- That's the question of how our puppy picking process works is our #1 most frequently asked question. Here's a direct link to the detailed answered on our FAQ Page.
- Do you already know you want to reserve a puppy in a future litter? Cut to the chase by clicking over to our Printable Puppy Reservation & Policy Form.
Puppy Pricing: We list our prices on every litter page, but in general they are $1400 for females and $1300 for males. MMK always reserves first pick ($200 more) and second pick ($100 more) of each litter (male and female). Once all puppies are reserved of a gender, MMK often makes its puppies available to clients.
Trained Dogs and Puppies: We currently have only 1 trained dog available and she's not even a Lab. She's a spunky little mutt trained to search out bed bugs. (Find out more on our MMDetectionDogs website.) We now train dogs on order only, so if you want a trained dog you can either purchase a puppy and have us train him/her or bring us your dog to train to your specifications. Read more about our dog training programs on our TRAINING page. Although we don't have trained gun dogs for sale at this time, you can check out our Started & Other Adult Dogs for Sale page to read about some of the dogs we have trained and sold in the past.
Our Stud Dog, Banks
- Our Puppies Support Charities: We have found over the years that when we donate a puppy to a charity auction, the pups are a big hit and there are smiles all around as puppy buyers and charities reap tremendous rewards. Our next charitable event is the Bay Area "Children's Health Guild" Masquerade Ball on May 31st, where two of our pups will be available for auction. To view some of the charities that have benefited from MMKennels donations, click on our About Our Kennel page and scroll down to the bottom. We thank you, our clients, for supporting our business and giving us the opportunity to help others in such a fun way!
- STUD SERVICE: Marble Mountain Kennels recently procured two new stud dogs to add to our three. We now own and are currently offering stud services for Banks (chocolate), Major (chocolate), Goliath (black), Josiah (yellow) and Lake (chocolate). Please view our Stud Dog Breeding Sires page and call Pete at 530-598-1527 to discuss stud fees, canine dispositions, etc.
- GUN DOG TRAINING: Whether or not you have adopted a dog from our kennel, we can train your dog and offer varying levels of gun dog training. Please see our "Training Page" or talk with Pete for more information. We're getting a lot more calls for training since the International Sportsman's Expo and we're able to take more dogs into our training program at this time. Please call Pete at 530-598-1527.
- STARTED DOGS: We currently have yellow male Labs available as started dogs. Each one is at a different level of training, so their prices vary. We also have other adult dogs available. Call or email Pete: 530-598-1527 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See our Started Dogs Page for more information.
- DETECTION: We have "green" and trained detection dogs available for viewing on our Marble Mountain Detection Dogs website. Two dogs (2 rescues) have been trained to detect bed bugs.
- Link to our GUARANTEE, RESERVATIONS & POLICY
Have questions? Visit our FAQ Page.